In order to prevent infection spread of the new coronavirus, and protect our guests and staff inside our accommodation, we carry out the following measures.
We deeply appreciate your cooperation, and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
- We decline from accommodating any guest who is suspect of infection by the new coronavirus. For that reason, during check -in, all our guests will have to fill in a health check sheet and declare whether they have any symptoms of the new infectious disease.
- We have installed humidifiers in the lobby and all guestrooms, and alcohol disinfectant in all common areas. We strongly urge our guests to wash their hands, gargle and disinfect with alcohol frequently.
- We provide face masks to guests who want further precaution. Please ask our staff. Some staff may be wearing face masks for the time being.
- All guestrooms have a private thermal room( 36 ~ 38 degrees ) that provides a great environment for strengthening the body’s internal immune system. Guests are encouraged to take some time relaxing in warmth after an early check-in.
- All guestrooms are separated villas and maisonnettes. Basically, guests do not meet at once.
- For the time being, to further strengthen guests privacy, we can upgrade the stay to a room with private hot-spring bath whenever possible so guests can enjoy the hot-spring without the use of the shared bath area.
- Further, we can serve meals in private dinning rooms whenever possible. Also, An exquisite bento style course dinner can also be served privately at the guestroom. Please ask our staff for the Bento style dinner plan.